The intercultural training is the success key to communicate and work with Chinese counterparts. This formation is destined for employees, the self-employed, and job-seekers, and is eligible for CPF/DIF (Compte Personnel de Formation). The training is done in French or in English, according to the student’s first language.
With full growth in its domestic market, China is offering foreign companies real development prospects. It is necessary to understand China’s different communication codes and management behavior, in order to reduce intercultural misunderstandings.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN CHINESE?
- Chinese is the most spoken language in the World;
- China has become a major stakeholder of the global economy;
- Demand for professionals who can speak Chinese has considerably increased;
- Speaking Chinese will enable you to differentiate yourself from competitors;
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE INSTITUT CHINE EDUCATION
- Free aptitude test;
- Experienced Chinese native speaker teachers;
- Flexible courses schedule;
- Fast improvement to reach the language level you want to get to;
- Lessons are given at our premises or at your workplace anywhere in France;
- Possibility to attend distance-learning courses via telephone or videoconference;
Institut Chine Education proposes group courses for small groups (from 4 to
8 people with a homogeneous level), individual courses or both (mixed courses)
for faster and more personalized improvement. For each kind of course, many
options are possible:
Intensive Chinese courses
This training combines the learning of written English with oral practice. It
is designed for those who want to quickly learn Chinese as part of the
Oral Chinese courses
This formation enables speaking with more fluency, and to be able to naturally
express oneself on varied subjects.
This is a shared moment during which students can interact with teachers to get
to know them better. This course also enables to improve attendees’ oral
INFORMATION AND PRICING
Contact us by e-mail or by phone on 04 72 34 63 53